Are boat property taxes going up?

Do your homework and find out the actual value of it then appeal it. Since the board of appeals is more corrupt government appointed crooks they'll probably deny it like they have all mine but if you’ll take them to superior court it will usually go to your favor ( at least it has with my properties) they think most people will just pay it and move on but I love fighting with the appraisers.

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Do your homework and find out the actual value of it then appeal it. Since the board of appeals is more corrupt government appointed crooks they'll probably deny it like they have all mine but if you’ll take them to superior court it will usually go to your favor ( at least it has with my properties) they think most people will just pay it and move on but I love fighting with the appraisers.
Thats what I did. We'll see how it goes.

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
The Board of Equalization is actually appointed by your peers, via the Grand Jury.

BassRaider

I DO NOT have to pay school taxes on my property in Gwinnett Co.
I DO have to pay school taxes on my boat in Gwinnett Co. It adds an additional $99.00 to my tax bill. No appeal allowed. :mad: