Are you bear hunting opening bow?

Are you bear hunting?

• Yes, private.

• Yes, public.

• Nope.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jason F

I'm going to miss the opener due to having to coach my boys soccer team on their opening weekend, plus it's the 9/11 anniversary and I'm going to do some thigns with my boys (13 & 12) to teach them more about it and memorialize the day and the last 20 years...

But then? Hopefully headed to the mountains as my birthday is Monday 9/13 and my wife knows that I'm dying to get out their for a few days, even if she's not crazy about it.

kayaksteve

I probably won’t get much early season hunting in this year. Maybe just a couple trips close to the house to get out for a little while. Me and my wife are expecting our first kid any day now so this is the first time I’ll be happy to miss some hunting time.

sportsman94

Had a talk with my wife last night that I would be going on my bear trip solo because I cant wait for other people to do the things I want to get done. She isnt thrilled, but I told her I would up my life insurance just to ease her mind! haha

chrislibby88

Had a talk with my wife last night that I would be going on my bear trip solo because I cant wait for other people to do the things I want to get done. She isnt thrilled, but I told her I would up my life insurance just to ease her mind! haha
Get one of those emergency locators form the other thread

Saw one black bear opening weekend. He didnt look much heavier then my lab so decided to not eat a ticket for a young'n. Put in close to 20 miles through the wilderness. beautiful area and ended up with a velvet basket buck I spotted bed in a creek and let me sneak in for a shot. Hooked is an understatement. Also Inreach is a sweet thing to use but in the bottoms, it hardly sends any messages out. The pack out was worth it.