Are You Drinking Too Much?

StriperAddict

The Bible does tell you not to harm your body.

There lies a chief motivator to this whole thing.

As we walk in His presence we uniquely find in our hearts the sum of all Life that never wants to crush us or cause us harm. ALL things are lawful, but not all profit us. The Spirit will lead us into what tips the scales of our health ... and that of our souls as well. (Soul health by moderating the natural earthly things? For another discussion perhaps.)

Israel

BANNED
I may not be drinking too much, or even enough. But by the look of my waistline and the panting that accompanies anything requiring a bending at the waist (trimming toe nails is like running a marathon) I'd appreciate prayer to decrease calories and/or increase activity. Or even desire to do so.

Last edited:

StriperAddict

I may not be drinking too much, or even enough. But by the look of my waistline and the panting that accompanies anything requiring a bending at the waist (trimming toe nails is like running a marathon) I'd appreciate prayer to decrease calories and/or increase activity. Or even desire to do so.

LOL, I can so relate! :bounce:

tenor.gif

LittleDrummerBoy

I don't worry so much about some extra energy storage about the mid section. That might come in handy when the food supply is interrupted.

Personally, my goal is not to be a burden to others, but rather a blessing. When food is in short supply, will my energy storage allow me to pass on food so others can eat? Or will the self-control issues that got me here have me fighting for food I don't really need?

I do tend to my overall fitness, though. When the balloon goes up I need to pull my own weight. Peace and prosperity will not last forever. It never does.