Arex Rex Delta Gen 1 vs Steyr C9A1

Adam5

Arex Rex Delta Gen 1 vs Steyr C9A1

I’m going to be trading into one of these Sunday, and wanted get thoughts from people who have fired one, the other, or both. It will primarily be a range gun, but will likely be carried from time to time.

Both are used in very good condition with box, docs, two mags, etc. The Steyr will come an Alien Gear IWB holster. It also has three dot night sights instead of the trapezoid sights. The Arex has standard three dot sights.

The person I’m trading with is bringing both to our meet, so that I can handle both and see which feels better in my hand.

A few years ago I wanted a Steyr, but put the money towards a 1911 instead, and last year I wanted an Arex, but bought an IWI Masada instead.
1 vs Steyr C9A1

I’m going to be trading into one of these Sunday, and wanted get thoughts from people who have fired one, the other, or both. It will primarily be a range gun, but will likely be carried from time to time.

Both are used in very good condition with box, docs, two mags, etc. The Steyr will come an Alien Gear IWB holster. It also has three dot night sights instead of the trapezoid sights. The Arex has standard three dot sights.

The person I’m trading with is bringing both to our meet, so that I can handle both and see which feels better in my hand.

A few years ago I wanted a Steyr, but put the money towards a 1911 instead, and last year I wanted an Arex, but bought an IWI Masada instead.