Armadillo, Lacy dogs and Comstock cage traps

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
And we walked back up to the house and she treed a squirrel

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
A friend of mine in SC has caught two randomly in the last year in catfish baskets laying on the ground under his shed in the backyard. I have no idea why one would climb in there.

Bkeepr

I will tell you one thing. If you release it before you shoot it you better have your gun up and ready those jokers can run a lot faster than you think and they constantly juke side to side like a kickoff returner
LOL in my younger years I chased one and tackled it. I tried to pick it up by the sides of its shell but boy they have powerful legs and it just went boing! boing! boing! until I lost my grip. Probably just as well. who knew that an armadillo could jump so well?

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
LOL in my younger years I chased one and tackled it. I tried to pick it up by the sides of its shell but boy they have powerful legs and it just went boing! boing! boing! until I lost my grip. Probably just as well. who knew that an armadillo could jump so well?
:rofl:

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Got another armadillo today. Neighbor going to take care of it for me I’m so sick I can’t hardly get out of bed. Wife got a pic from the window 1CA655E4-7F2E-4A90-82A4-AECA7D939262.jpeg

Last edited:

Bkeepr

I have 2 Lacy dogs myself, one is 13 years old and one is almost 13. Wouldn't trade them for the world. Their proudest moment was when I took them squirrel hunting and they left and bayed up 5 wild hogs.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
:hair: FYI the price of a Comstock has went UP