As Trump Barricades the Border, Legal Immigration Is Beginning to Plunge

shdw633

Winning

Redbow

I hope it plunges to zero, even though I know that will never happen..

You sure wouldn’t know legal immigration was declining based on the ever increasing wait times to get through the process.

Robert28

Legal immigration is being reduced too. That's a good thing. It will take 75 years at least to absorb all the aliens we have here now and 100% assimilation is doubtful.
And that’s IF his policies aren’t reversed, which they will be with the next president.

MudDucker

Staff member
Legal immigration is being reduced too. That's a good thing. It will take 75 years at least to absorb all the aliens we have here now and 100% assimilation is doubtful.
My comments about those two changes in policy are both with regard to legal immigration.

If you recall, Trump reinstated the long standing rule that immigration was not allowed unless you could prove you could support yourself, either by wealth or a job waiting here. That takes a bunch of the folks applying off of the table.

Next, Obummer and his bunch accelerated immigration from the middle east like no body's business. Trump's bans have brought this to nearly a screeching halt.

Thread starter #12
My comments about those two changes in policy are both with regard to legal immigration.

If you recall, Trump reinstated the long standing rule that immigration was not allowed unless you could prove you could support yourself, either by wealth or a job waiting here. That takes a bunch of the folks applying off of the table.

Next, Obummer and his bunch accelerated immigration from the middle east like no body's business. Trump's bans have brought this to nearly a screeching halt.
Yes sir. We're on the same page which brings to the fore Flash's Q dump this morning.:bounce:

hawglips

Now - if we could also cut the LEGAL immigration back to the 250,000 or less that the government allowed before Bush43 allowed "refugees" from the failed states left after the invasions he ordered.
:biggrin2:

Flash

Wonder how many immigrants...legal and not...are jihadists,just waiting for bugaloo?
Was it the guy(whistleblower) that was suicided the other day or someone else that was told by Barry's crowd to scrub the background (terrorists connections) of some that came over?

Was it the guy(whistleblower) that was suicided the other day or someone else that was told by Barry's crowd to scrub the background (terrorists connections) of some that came over?
Sounds about right.

There'll be a day of reckoning one day soon,I think.