Association of American Physicians & Surgeons Sues FDA to keep HCQ available

Thread starter #1

dwhee87

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...-AHCEyJItvTspC4o5jdeApjA86WPsncJoZ9m7n80efbFs

"As confirmed by another recent study of thousands of patients at the Henry Ford Health System in Michigan, HCQ is both very safe and highly effective in treating COVID-19, reducing mortality by 50%," AAPS informed the court in its filing.
"Countries with underdeveloped health care systems are using HCQ early and attaining far lower mortality than in the United States, where [HHS and the FDA] impede access to HCQ."

The lab rats are keeping the real doctors from healing patients.

The lab rats are keeping the real doctors from healing patients.
You are so correct.

I know a couple of people that work for the NIH in Maryland.

They were talking hcq up until the president fell in behind that. The nih "corporate line" changed and you should hear them back peddling now. It'd be a real "funny" situation if folks weren't dying from the politics.

MudDucker

Staff member
No ... never ... Trump is for it!

In the interest of the good of the people President Trump should denounce it as a sham medication but allow for its dispensing because of the placebo effect it might have for some.

Balrog

I am not familiar with that group, but I think it is good to push discussion on HCQ. I don't know if it works or not, but any group that will push to get unbiased and fair study done on the efficacy of HCQ is doing the public a good service regardless of outcome of study.