Atheist Church

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Yeah that’s it. You’re just too smart.?
I get it now, You label those darn Atheists without ever knowing if in fact they even are Atheists, then you put words in their mouths and sit and marvel at yourself for them living up to your predisposed notions. If those dummies want to engage you in a conversation you are part of then you bail out because they bore you with their knowledge of things you are unfamiliar with.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
You and I disagree on America being a Christian nation. In name only. Look around.
There’s definitely anti Christianity amongst us

Artfuldodger

Jesus said if you ain't with me, you are agaisnt me.

Seems like maybe Christians have a right to be anti-atheist or anti-Hindu but Atheist shouldn't be anti-Christian?

Just seems like many Christians feel Atheist are more anti-Christian that Christians being anti-Atheism or anti-Hinduism. But to a certain extent, Christians are suppose to be.

Probably for a Christian is to find that balance of not wanting to be a part of Atheism, but at the same time, give them equal rights with Christians. Would this also apply to the Hindu or is that apples and oranges?

I think that what many Christians see as an Athest being anti-Christian is more about wanting equality than actually being anti-Christian.

What many Athiest see as a Christian being anti-Atheist, is really just a part of their beliefs and dogma. As a Christian if I condone too much atheism or even homosexuality, then It appears I may have ventured too far from the Christian life.

Artfuldodger

I only mention homosexuality as it is associated with Atheism by most Evangelical Christians. Evangelical Christians also associate Atheism and homosexuality with Liberalism.

While most on this forum probably don't agree with most Evangelical Christians in that respect.

It's just as a whole, we normally assocaite Atheism with Liberalism. We normally associate Christianity with Conservatism. Yet we do know those lines don't exist.