Athens area/NE GA Woodys gathering

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Howard Roark said:
One of our members owns Booty's fish house in Royston. There is some good eating there. I will let him make the invite. We had a gathering there 3 or 4 months ago with about 20 in attendence.

If you happen to chose a Friday or Saturday night, y'all are more than welcome. We might even have a drawing for a free meal and a hat.

rvhoran

As long as it is after classes are finished for the day I should be able to make it. Just set the time and place.

southernclay

Jim Thompson said:
BUMP...TTT :rofl:

Georgiaboy and I have been talking about how good Flash' place sounds. Friday nights are usually good.

jason308

It appears that for many of us the weekends are not good? There is another thread for times/place and it looks like most folks can make it better during the week. I would love to try Booty's, but want to do what's best for all. I am open to any suggestions.

coon dawg

GONetwork Member

jason308 said:
It appears that for many of us the weekends are not good? There is another thread for times/place and it looks like most folks can make it better during the week. I would love to try Booty's, but want to do what's best for all. I am open to any suggestions.
...wouldn't mind Booty's either..........never been.... :)

jason308

Yes Festus you need to keep up your streak so come on! :clap:

BACK STRAP

athens gathering

I would be able to attend during the week after 7:00 pm. :cheers: :cheers:

I could not find the other post with the times and location.

jason308

Monday, (tomorrow) at Logans on the Atlanta Highway at 7 pm, just tell them you are with the Woody's group, they have the back room saved for us. See yall there. :cheers:

H

HT2

Jason.......

I would love to come, but I work on Monday nights.......

If it would have been on a Tuesday night I would have been there.......

Ya'll have a good time...... :cheers:

jason308

HT2 said:
I would love to come, but I work on Monday nights.......

If it would have been on a Tuesday night I would have been there.......

Ya'll have a good time...... :cheers:

Excuses, Excuses :whip: ! Just kidding wish you could have made it HT2!

H

HT2

Jason.........

Well............

If workin' is an excuse.............Then I'm guilty.........Goodness knows I'd rather not be workin'.....

Just ask Brandon about me.......

He'll vouch for me and how good a person I am....... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: