Athens County Ohio

Thread starter #1

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
Land available for archery and/or muzzleloader or shotgun. This is a 6 day self-guided hunt. Cost is $1500 per man plus Ohio license. I'm posting for a friend so PM me for info and contact information. Thanks for looking!

Thread starter #3

formula1

Nope. Do it yourself! I'm just trying to help lease holder find hunters.

But even your archery is only 6 days and not for the full season? Would the land owner be interested in leasing archery hunting for the season?

Need to get out of those hills Formula,bad on your health🤣🤣💪.Head west get in Brown or Clermont.Hunted Highland last year,beautiful flat farms where I was.My dang golf cart costed me a buck of a lifetime,since the field I was hunting was a mile across it.I drove it half way and parked it in a drainage ditch but it wasn't low enough,he spotted the top of it and spooked after I called him toward me from 200 yds out😤😤😤😤

Last edited:
Thread starter #7

formula1

We have a really great piece of property in the 'hills'. It is a bit steep in spots but the bucks are there plus I have a 4 Wheeler to help. I used all my tags last year in 3 days of hunting. And so did my son. There is some really big ones on the property we are after. So I guess I'm staying for now.