ATN Thor Lt

Lshaw97

Looking at getting into a thermal scope for night hunting some hogs, is the ATN Thor lt a decent scope for the money?

sleepr71

Most of the big Thermal retailers will not carry ATN,due to poor customer service & poor QC. At this point,I think Pulsar + the Hogster thermals are the best bang for the buck. I am seriously considering the “Hogster Super” as my next big hunting purchase. They offer different models,just like Pulsar,and a good warranty?

mossyoakpro

I run Pulsar's...been very satisfied with them. They have gotten more affordable lately. The 60 plus dead swine don't like them...:)

Lshaw97

Did you ever get one? I’m a little curious on thermals now.
I ended up getting the ATN Thor 4 384, good scope for the money. It does leave a little bit to be desired, at around past 200 yards critters start to get a little blurry. If I do it again I’ll make sure to spend the extra and get one when I larger resolution.

chase870

Possum Sox
I ended up getting the ATN Thor 4 384, good scope for the money. It does leave a little bit to be desired, at around past 200 yards critters start to get a little blurry. If I do it again I’ll make sure to spend the extra and get one when I larger resolution.

I have had a ATN in the early days it will work, but as I got more into it I and had a higher end thermal the ATN got sold off and replaced. Welcome to the world of seeing in total darkness it worse than liquor dope and strippers

menhadenman

That’s the $2k one right? Doesn’t sound like there’s a cheap way to get in.