Atorvastatin For Cholesterol

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

DannyW

I'm 46 which ain't old but the aches and pains are there and the energy is declining. Hopefully I can get this cholesterol under control and feel better.

Well, 46 isn't too young pay attention to cholesterol. Wish I had. Spent my 48th birthday in St. Joseph's cardio ICU recovering from bypass surgery brought on by arteries blocked with cholesterol. Fun times.

Pay attention now and get it under control. Don't be like me.

Good luck brother.

DAWG1419

What things would i need to avoid besides red meat? What are some foods that I should eat more of?
KenDberry YouTube. It’s not the meat that’s got you. Watch and learn and change the way you eat. It’s to easy for me and the Mrs.

Last edited:

DannyW

KenDberry YouTube. It’s not the meat that’s got you. Watch and learn and change the way you eat. It’s to easy for me and the Mrs.

I'm not sure I buy this...one man's opinion (M.D. ?) against a ton and years of cholesterol research.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Go get a calcium heart scan. High cholesterol doesn't mean you have or will ha e problems. I've had high C since I was 22. One annual hazmat physical in 30 years it was under 200, and that was 199.

If you have no calcium/scale build-up, you are not at any higher risk of heart disease by not taking meds.

Read up on Sébastien Rushworth MD's articles on statins and the actual results of all the studies on their use.

Bottom line, they do lower your cholesterol, but they do not prolong your life, and incidents of coronary disease in the test group vs the placebo group was negligible.

bubdog

Statins are poison. Dr. Jason Fung, Dr. Ken Berry and several others on YouTube provide a lot of good information.

Sugars, food additives, seed oils, and grains in excess are the worst things you can ingest. Eat real whole foods that do not cause inflammation. Your cholesterol levels do not matter. Its the inflammation that the cholesterol is repairing that is the problem.

poohbear

Statins are poison. Dr. Jason Fung, Dr. Ken Berry and several others on YouTube provide a lot of good information.

Sugars, food additives, seed oils, and grains in excess are the worst things you can ingest. Eat real whole foods that do not cause inflammation. Your cholesterol levels do not matter. Its the inflammation that the cholesterol is repairing that is the problem.
I agree with this also my dr. Don’t won’t to hear it . But I believe it also that we are being sold a lie. I’ve been eating a carnivore diet and I’ve had a lot of improvements

DAWG1419

I agree with this also my dr. Don’t won’t to hear it . But I believe it also that we are being sold a lie. I’ve been eating a carnivore diet and I’ve had a lot of improvements
I’ve been carnivore since July and I’m about to be off my BP medicine. A1C number is normal, glucose is normal, and all my numbers have improved greatly. It’s not just a fad.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Read up on Sébastien Rushworth MD's articles on statins and the actual results of all the studies on their use.

Bottom line, they do lower your cholesterol, but they do not prolong your life, and incidents of coronary disease in the test group vs the placebo group was negligible.

To wit:

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
@campboy, Here's a couple good articles by Dr. Rushworth on cholestero.