Atorvastatin For Cholesterol

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I take it, no issues except perfect cholesterol numbers.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
recommend a few bourbons and scotches, that won't break the bank. I've always been a beer drinker except for an occasional JB or JD

I prefer Knob Creek, Buffalo Trace, and Woodford Reserve in Bourbon. Scotch is Aberlour. All the Aberlour`s are good but 16 is my favorite.

I`ve been taking atavorstatin for years now. Last year I started taking CoQ 10 to help with the joint and muscle pains associated with it. It helps, some.

ryanh487

Tequila is actually considered one of the healthier liquors, but a good bourbon is hard to beat. If you're used to jack and Jim and want something similar that's much easier to drink if you don't have the palette for bourbon, I recommend Jameson. A few ounces on the rocks goes down easy and isn't hard on the bank account.

campboy

I'm 46 which ain't old but the aches and pains are there and the energy is declining. Hopefully I can get this cholesterol under control and feel better.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
So JB, JD, other bourbons in sprite zero or coke zero would be a good alternative to beer? In moderation of course
I've been drinking cheap rum with Sprite Zero for over 7 years.

ryanh487

I'm 46 which ain't old but the aches and pains are there and the energy is declining. Hopefully I can get this cholesterol under control and feel better.
The steps needed to lower cholesterol will bring down blood pressure, blood sugar and weight with it and you will absolutely notice a difference.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
So JB, JD, other bourbons in sprite zero or coke zero would be a good alternative to beer? In moderation of course

Why would you ruin good whiskey? :rofl:

Find yourself a good whiskey you can enjoy neat or I’ll confess on the rocks.

I drink Knob Creek on the rocks as it’s smooth Bourbon. Others can give you a long list of good whiskeys.

ryanh487

If you really want to dilute bourbon without the calories and sugar, a Kentucky mule is always good. Bourbon, ginger beer and a splash of orange juice or lemon juice is a great dinner cocktail and it's easy to mix it heavy on the whiskey. There's 48 grams of sugar in a can but you don't need more than a couple ounces with a few ounces of bourbon. There are also diet options. Just make sure if you pick a diet soda you stick with one sweetened with a natural sugar substitute like stevia instead of a synthetic replacement like aspartame or sucralose.

campboy

Why would you ruin good whiskey? :rofl:

Find yourself a good whiskey you can enjoy neat or I’ll confess on the rocks.

I drink Knob Creek on the rocks as it’s smooth Bourbon. Others can give you a long list of good whiskeys.

I would not dilute a GOOD bourbon. JD and JB are cheap. I don't mind them with a coke or sprite

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member