Attempted truck breakin last night.

Professor

If you don't mind me asking what did the truck look like,I hunt out there some I will keep an eye out if you want to you can send me a pm.
Not completely sure because it was night but it looked like a late 80s / early 90s Jeep Comanche. It had a dog box in the bed.

Professor

Update. I reported the incident to the Conasauga District Ranger's office in Chattsworth. I did not get any feedback about whether they had gotten any other reports.

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
I cringe every time I pull up to the boat ramp after dark. That's where my truck's been broken into twice. Second time, when there was nothing valuable to take, they took it out of gear and rolled it downhill into a dumpster. :bounce:

Professor

I cringe every time I pull up to the boat ramp after dark. That's where my truck's been broken into twice. Second time, when there was nothing valuable to take, they took it out of gear and rolled it downhill into a dumpster. :bounce:
Man that would make me want to do bad things. That is just plain down mean. They were angry at you because you did not leave the proper toll.