ATV Carb

transfixer

Thanks ,, but I don't want to pay that much for a carb , sorry

If you still have your original one, you can disassemble it and clean it thoroughly, not that difficult, many times a kit isn't needed, as long as the rubber gasket on the bottom bowl is intact, it can be re-used, the aftermarket carbs for sale on ebay and such work " most " of the time, I ran one for a year on my Big bear 350 , and then cleaned out my original carb and put it back on .

If you still have your original one, you can disassemble it and clean it thoroughly, not that difficult, many times a kit isn't needed, as long as the rubber gasket on the bottom bowl is intact, it can be re-used, the aftermarket carbs for sale on ebay and such work " most " of the time, I ran one for a year on my Big bear 350 , and then cleaned out my original carb and put it back on .

Wish i had the original,first shop to do work said old carb was cracked and no good

transfixer

The Chinese made carbs are hit or miss, you may get a good one that lasts a while , but don't count on them functioning for a long period of time, the one I bought lasted for most of a season before it started acting up, I cleaned out my original carb and its been good ever since, probably would have never messed up if I hadn't run pump gas with ethanol in it.. I only use ethanol free gas now,

killerv

Get an OEM

I did the chinese route on my rancher, even with NE and additive still seemed I was replacing one every year. Finally spent 150 on the oem and no issues since.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
I understood the chinese amazon carbs to be hit or miss, a couple years ago I bought one, it was miss. Too bad though, it felt like a homerun when I ordered it.