ATV Insurance?

ssramage

Do any of you guys run insurance on your ATVs? I just got a Kodiak 700 and I had Progressive quote it since I have a few policies through them. They came back at almost $600 for the year. Seemed higher than I was expecting.

Lilly001

I have insured an atv with a rider on my Farm bureau policy.
Just like a tractor.
I did it mainly for theft coverage, I don’t recall the other coverages.
I recall the rider was 100$ or so.

ryanh487

That seems high. I have progressive and my mule sx is just under $300 a year for full coverage with a $500 deductible. Trailer is covered under the policy as well whether the mule is on it or not.

TJay

Mine was about $300 a year too. My UTV is now six years old so I just cancelled the policy.

Meriwether Mike

I have mine with Markel American. Cost is reasonable.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Def high. I was with geico where my vehicles are and my quote was 54 a month. I called a round a bit (a serious pain) and Allstate who I have no history with came in at 165 for the year...full coverage

K80Shooter

Not sure if they cover them but try Foremost Insurance. They are very reasonable on my 2020 Can-Am Spyder.

B. White

276.00 for a 2021 Ranger with Safeco. I went through an insurance broker with my credit union a couple of years ago and cut most of my insurance costs by about half.

Darkhorse

I have a 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600, I bought it new. Over the last 3 years I have been working on refurbishing the entire quad. My insurance with Geico, full coverage, trailer included is $99. a year.

JROESEL

2019 ranger crew 1000 backcountry, valued at 25k, I pay 450 a year with State Farm,
I think it has a 1k deductible, I spend more then that at chick fil a, a year for sure ;)