Auburn 13-0 #5 in basketball.

weagle

Looks like Coach Pearl is building a solid, consistent program. They are fun to watch and Pearl is high energy on the side. The students and fans are really getting behind the basketball team, which is novel at Auburn. Coach Pearl is proving that there is a sport other than Football on the plains.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Looks like Coach Pearl is building a solid, consistent program. They are fun to watch and Pearl is high energy on the side. The students and fans are really getting behind the basketball team, which is novel at Auburn. Coach Pearl is proving that there is a sport other than Football on the plains.
Great start for the Tigers. My Dawgs are playing pretty good too. Got a nice win on the road over #9 Memphis the other day.

:cheers:

weagle

Great start for the Tigers. My Dawgs are playing pretty good too. Got a nice win on the road over #9 Memphis the other day.

:cheers:
I used to watch a lot of college basketball, but haven't watched any in quite a few years. I started watching again last year due to Auburn getting back in the mix.

Football is always going to be king in the SEC, but there's no reason our basketball programs can't get some love too.

BornToHuntAndFish

Congrats on another back-to-back super undefeated season going for Auburn basketball 14-0 after winning a close one over Vanderbilt last night.

Ought to be a good competitive game coming up this weekend Sat., Jan. 11th at 6pm ET when UGA (10-4) travels to Auburn.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/team/schedule/_/id/2

Auburn Tigers Schedule 2019-20

:bounce:

BornToHuntAndFish

UGA at Auburn game was moved earlier to 12 Noon due to incoming storms.

fairhopebama

I was skeptical about Pearl when hired by Auburn. He has really done a great job and has the program at the top of their game

weagle

I was skeptical about Pearl when hired by Auburn. He has really done a great job and has the program at the top of their game

I think Pearl is the real deal. 15-0 now with a big win over the dogs. He was out front before the game handing out chicken biscuits to the students. They love him.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I think Pearl is the real deal. 15-0 now with a big win over the dogs. He was out front before the game handing out chicken biscuits to the students. They love him.
Congrats on the huge win over the Dawgs today! :bounce: I didn't even watch it after I took a peek at the scoreboard. We were being destroyed at that time. Don't even know the final score, but you can spare me that. :bounce:

BornToHuntAndFish

Congrats to Auburn on another fine win. UGA has at least a couple good standout players, but Auburn was too much winning 1st half by 11 & 2nd half by another 11 for a grand total 22-pt. blowout.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Auburn is back to being a basketball school..

02D9DEFC-A2CE-4F6C-BF06-8CFAA59FBBB6.jpeg

weagle

15-0 on the line in Tuscaloosa tonight. Tide up early, need to settle down. I do not want bama to break the streak.

BornToHuntAndFish

Uh oh, Bama (8-7) at home leading Auburn by 9 at Halftime 36 - 27.

Btw, unranked SC beat #10 KY/UK by 3 tonight, UGA beat UT by 17 also.

weagle

Brutal showing tonight. Announcer called it right. He said "Auburn needed to bring their A game and it wasn't even a C."

Well we have a couple of days to get better and take on the gators.

BornToHuntAndFish

Rough game for Auburn, but conference games can put lots of pressure on undefeated teams. Now that the 1st loss is out of the way, it will make them tougher for the rest of the season. Good luck.

fairhopebama

15-1 is great and I think that Pearl has the program headed in the right direction, but just wondering with that #4 ranking, how many ranked teams have ya'll beaten this year? How many have Ya'll played? Sound familiar?

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Tennessee is not a Football or BB school. Well they have a good record in Womens BB. Saw where an unranked UGA team turned UT's light out last night.

BornToHuntAndFish

Auburn having a unexpected rough week in basketball with a 22-pt. blowout today by unranked Florida. Not sure what's going on, but starting conference play this month raises competition to a new level.