Auburn and the refs

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Gus must have a big check book. The guys upstairs didn't review a play where the returner touched the ball and it went in the end zone. Should have been an ole miss touchdown.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Annnnd it looks like they'll steal another one

fairhopebama

All makes sense as to why the cost of construction materials are going up. Yellar Fellar has added more to the payroll.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
yall mississippi folks just trying to deflect away from kiffins 1-4 record, soon to be much worse after they play ATM, LSU and miss state in the egg bowl. If they lose to vandy well i wont know what to say but somebody has too.

and its funny the dawgs speaking up cause when they play alabama every 5 years or so when they get the gumption up enough to play them i always hear them hollering about how alabama cheats with the referees calling stuff against the dawgs and not calling against bammer.
dawgs better get up and get ready to play KY and FL the next 2 weeks and stop worrying about the sec west. they got thumped once already.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
yall mississippi folks just trying to deflect away from kiffins 1-4 record, soon to be much worse after they play ATM, LSU and miss state in the egg bowl. If they lose to vandy well i wont know what to say but somebody has too.

and its funny the dawgs speaking up cause when they play alabama every 5 years or so when they get the gumption up enough to play them i always hear them hollering about how alabama cheats with the referees calling stuff against the dawgs and not calling against bammer.
dawgs better get up and get ready to play KY and FL the next 2 weeks and stop worrying about the sec west. they got thumped once already.

Easy Mr. Throwback, them dawgs ain't tasted Sugartaw in 40 years. Give 'em a break.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

You Barners sure are sensitive these days... Didn't take long into Auburn's season to find out they suck... :rofl:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Sec didn't like what Laney boy said.... So they fined him 25k, and then admitted they missed the call:LOL:
At least they admitted giving the game to Auburn , they better give them a couple more before the season is over 6-4 is gonna look ugly

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Joking aside, I hate to see games lost over bad officiating. Those guys are playing a dangerous sport, and could be seriously injured, even killed out there, so those guys deserve honest officiating. I understand refs are human, and can make honest mistakes, but there are also some refs who will cheat. When you have replay, and watch it and still not get a call right, one can't help but think the refs are cheating. If it's a call being reviewed and hard to determine the true outcome, then go with what it was called on the field at the time. All of us who love college football, should want better officiating than we have today. I've already seen Auburn gifted 2 games, and Indiana was gifted in their game against Penn State on Saturday. Watch that overtime winning TD score by the Indiana QB. That ball CLEARLY touches out of bounds first BEFORE it hit the pylon. You can CLEARLY see the ball mash out of bounds, then roll into the pylon knocking it down. It was a bang, bang play. But that QB did not score.

Officials need to be held more accountable for such obviously blown calls. It's awful how some of these games are officiated. The players deserve so much better. Paying fans do too.

DannyW

On kick offs, when the ball goes into the end zone I've never understood why the ball is not live until the receiving team downs it. Seems to me that the receiving team should have to take possession of the ball while it is anywhere in the playing field including the end zone, otherwise it's fair game for the kicking team to recover.

Latest posts