Auburn / Ga State (2021)

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I’m sure it will rate 30 memes and he will think he’s trolling me
More like laughing at you and not with you.

You guys just proved exactly what I’ve been saying. Auburn IS the Vols of the West.

GA State.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Seriously I was watching the Arkansas/aTm game and didn’t realize auburn was playing till almost the half. Didn’t want to log in here because of language
You didn’t know when Auburn was playing? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! Totally believe you, man. Totally. ::ke::bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
You didn’t know when Auburn was playing? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! Totally believe you, man. Totally. ::ke::bounce:

Throwback be like

cover-my-eyes-anthony-mennella.gif

Madsnooker

When I read he said that I laughed out loud. There's no fan of a team that doesn't know when their team plays. I guess he was getting something to drink or in the bathroom everytime tge ticker went across bottom of the screen showing aubie score???:rofl::rofl:

Sorry Throwback.

Browning Slayer

When I read he said that I laughed out loud. There's no fan of a team that doesn't know when their team plays. I guess he was getting something to drink or in the bathroom everytime tge ticker went across bottom of the screen showing aubie score???:rofl::rofl:

Sorry Throwback.
Next year..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Silver Britches

Sorry Throwback.
Did you say ticker? Only ticker he was concerned about, was the one in his chest during the Auburn game!:rofl:

Browning Slayer

Did you say ticker? Only ticker he was concerned about, was the one in his chest during the Auburn game!:rofl:
but... but... he didn't know they were playing..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

greendawg

Georgia better find a running game before they meet Bama. Your not gonna beat them slinging the ball everywhere.

In years past, I would have agreed with you, but this year the Dawgs have the players to do it. I'm hoping Kearis will be back to full health, the same goes for Washington and Pickens, but if they don't UGA has more than enough weapons to score on any team in the country. AD Mitchell and Justin Robinson have the dropsies right now but they have had no problem getting open with Bowers and McConkey out there showing they have elite route running and quickness as freshman. If the Dawgs can make it there, I have a feeling we may see something very different, like having Zeus and Cook or McIntosh on the field at the same time in a 2 back set, then motion Cook out to wideout. That will be hard to deal with Bowers, Kearis and Pickens or Washington out there.

stonecreek

In years past, I would have agreed with you, but this year the Dawgs have the players to do it. I'm hoping Kearis will be back to full health, the same goes for Washington and Pickens, but if they don't UGA has more than enough weapons to score on any team in the country. AD Mitchell and Justin Robinson have the dropsies right now but they have had no problem getting open with Bowers and McConkey out there showing they have elite route running and quickness as freshman. If the Dawgs can make it there, I have a feeling we may see something very different, like having Zeus and Cook or McIntosh on the field at the same time in a 2 back set, then motion Cook out to wideout. That will be hard to deal with Bowers, Kearis and Pickens or Washington out there.
I really hope your right. So far are rushing attack has been pretty poor. And that’s not even playing good defenses. My concern will be with the elite defenses that can just drop back in coverage with a decent pass rush against a mostly immobile QB. Maybe our running backs will get in gear. Right now they ain’t hitting the holes with urgency. And not breaking a lot of tackles. Again im hoping your right. A healthy Washington will be yuge.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Well I looked at the schedule and was like “Georgia state?? Meh. I’d rather see Arkansas beat aTm than that weak sauce game” as a 45 year auburn fan I should have known better ???

Silver Britches

Well I looked at the schedule and was like “Georgia state?? Meh. I’d rather see Arkansas beat aTm than that weak sauce game” as a 45 year auburn fan I should have known better ???

Oh, I Know. Just messing with ya, bud.

:cheers:

greendawg

I really hope your right. So far are rushing attack has been pretty poor. And that’s not even playing good defenses. My concern will be with the elite defenses that can just drop back in coverage with a decent pass rush against a mostly immobile QB. Maybe our running backs will get in gear. Right now they ain’t hitting the holes with urgency. And not breaking a lot of tackles. Again im hoping your right. A healthy Washington will be yuge.

It does worry me when teams shut down the running game. The first game when that happened vs Mississippi State was worrying me but when Daniels kept making throws when needed, it gave me some confidence. Cincinnati in the bowl was the same thing, but Daniel's passing got the run game going.

Browning Slayer

Sorry Throwback.
T not knowing when Auburn was playing is funny. The man is retired!!!

He knows and watches all games but didn't know when Auburn was playing!???

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BULL!!! :rofl::rofl:

Browning Slayer

Seriously I was watching the Arkansas/aTm game and didn’t realize auburn was playing till almost the half. Didn’t want to log in here because of language

Didn’t know they were playing...

That’s a 1st...:rofl::rofl: