Aug. 28th - 1st Annual Mtn. Fellowship Camp 3D Shoot

PRESMAK14

Bring the entire family. There is something to do for everyone. Pre-register today to get $10.00 off your registration fee.

Family activities: 300-foot water slide, bouncy house, a 10-acre pond to swim in along with canoeing, 9 square, archery tag, corn hole, and others. There are enough things to keep the entire family entertained.

3D shoot: we have a 25 target course. Steep angles and shots from 10-60 yards that will include tight windows. This is a fun shoot, so if you do not feel comfortable with a shot, step up to where you are comfortable. Scorecards will be available, but they will not be counted. That being said, for those who want to be challenged, this is the shoot for you. Shoot from the stakes...I dare you. Bring your boots, some steep mountainous terrain.

Door prizes and novelty shot: Everyone loves free stuff. We have prizes from Outdoor Depot in Gainesville, Ga., Kifaru International, Last Chance Archery, Lancaster Archery Supply, GAS Bowstrings, Phantom Bowstrings, and others. We are also having a shot competition for a CVA Muzzleloader (Iron Buck Challenge) and another shot for a dozen of Gold Tip Pierce Platinum 340 spine arrows donated by Faith and Archery in Winder, Ga.

Purpose of this event: This is to raise money for the camp. Every dollar raised is to help the camp provide and minister to campers from all over. Invite your friends, invite your family. This is an event for everyone to support a great camp.

Any questions
: feel free to message me if you have any questions. You can also email the camp which is listed in the flier below.

Where to register: www.mtnfellowshipcamp.org -- click on the banner that says 3D Archery Shoot.

1628350474612.png

ddd-shooter

Bring the entire family. There is something to do for everyone. Pre-register today to get $10.00 off your registration fee.

Family activities: 300-foot water slide, bouncy house, a 10-acre pond to swim in along with canoeing, 9 square, archery tag, corn hole, and others. There are enough things to keep the entire family entertained.

3D shoot: we have a 25 target course. Steep angles and shots from 10-60 yards that will include tight windows. This is a fun shoot, so if you do not feel comfortable with a shot, step up to where you are comfortable. Scorecards will be available, but they will not be counted. That being said, for those who want to be challenged, this is the shoot for you. Shoot from the stakes...I dare you. Bring your boots, some steep mountainous terrain.

Door prizes and novelty shot: Everyone loves free stuff. We have prizes from Outdoor Depot in Gainesville, Ga., Kifaru International, Last Chance Archery, Lancaster Archery Supply, GAS Bowstrings, Phantom Bowstrings, and others. We are also having a shot competition for a CVA Muzzleloader (Iron Buck Challenge) and another shot for a dozen of Gold Tip Pierce Platinum 340 spine arrows donated by Faith and Archery in Winder, Ga.

Purpose of this event: This is to raise money for the camp. Every dollar raised is to help the camp provide and minister to campers from all over. Invite your friends, invite your family. This is an event for everyone to support a great camp.

Any questions: feel free to message me if you have any questions. You can also email the camp which is listed in the flier below.

Where to register: www.mtnfellowshipcamp.org -- click on the banner that says 3D Archery Shoot.

View attachment 1096337

I’ll be there. We’ll be bringing some who won’t be shooting, is there a entrance fee for them? Do you pay for the other activities?

Cant wait

Latest posts