Augusta auto mechanic

yellowfin

I am looking for a good trustworthy auto mechanic in the Augusta area. Anyone have one they have used or know that I can develop a relationship with and trust?

deermaster13

I know there a bunch there. Seems like eagle eye mentioned someone in another thread if I remember right. I work in Thomson and use pilgrim and sons which is family owned. Someone should chime in for you.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
For any of you located in the Augusta area, here is a great place to do business with.

This is a 3rd Generation family owned business (since 1936) and they are GREAT IN EVERY ASPECT. They have some fantastic employees and they are honest about everything and they have treated me with great respect over the past 30 plus years now. These kinds of people are really hard to find in any type of business these days BUT they are truly, the BEST OF THE BEST without any doubt.

Owner Chuck Smith, his wife, Betty and their son, Chuck Jr are the finest of the finest in my opinion and they have helped me to get back on the road very quickly many times over these years. They will take the time to show you and tell you exactly what is wrong with your vehicle and can give you some excellent guidance about maintenance guidelines etc as well.

Smitty's Auto Service
1428 Gordon Highway
Augusta, Ga 30901

706-722-3565

YELLOWFIN, PLEASE CHECK YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGE BOX ALSO.

Last edited:

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
YELLOWFIN,

I JUST NOW REALIZED THAT YOU ARE FAIRLY NEW TO THIS WEBSITE SO I THOUGHT THAT I WOULD ADVISE YOU THAT SINCE I SENT YOU A PRIVATE MESSAGE BACK ABOUT 12 DAYS AGO AND HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY RESPONSE YET, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IT WILL BE A SMALL RED BOX UP AT THE TOP AREA BELOW YOUR SCREEN NAME WHERE IT SAYS "INBOX". WHEN YOU LOG BACK ON TO THIS WEBSITE. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CLICK ON THIS "INBOX" AND THEN YOU CAN READ THE ENTIRE MESSAGE THAT I SENT TO YOU PRIVATELY AS IT HAS MORE DETAILS. I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL BE WELL SATISFIED WITH THIS REPAIR SHOP THAT I HAVE RECOMMENDED TO YOU.