Aunt Bea is wondering-----

MCG DAWG

Banned
Born in Chattanooga TN . .

. . raised in Ringgold Georgia and reside there now after I left for eight years for school.

meriwether john

Born at Crawford Long Hospital in Atlanta- moved to Bill Arp(Ga.) in '59 lived there till 18 and moved to Hiram, Ga. -spent a couple years offshore(Louisiana & Texas)-moved to Destin, Fl. till '83 moved to Douglasville for a few months till moving to Forest Park, Ga. moved to current place in '86.
want to live somewhere between Mexico Beach, Fl. and Cedar Key, Fl.

beginnersluck

I was born in TOCCOA, GA. and lived there until I went off to college to play some football in Greeneville, TN. After graduating from college, I stayed in Greeneville and taught PE at a local school for 1 year. I was fortunate enough to make it back to GA the following year. For the past 4 years, I have been living in Gainesville, GA and hopefully by the middle of March, the people who are buying our house will give us the FREEDOM to move back to TOCCOA. It's hard living away from family, church (drive 45 mins. there every week), hunting, and did I mention hunting?

mpowell

born in '75 at georgia baptist hospital in atlanta. lived in decatur, augusta, rocky mount, north carolina before we moved to griffin, ga where i went to preschool through 5th grade.

moved to marietta from 6th grade to 10th grade. moved to statesboro, ga in 11th grade and stayed at GSU in statesboro for college but my parents moved back to marietta. after college, i moved back to marietta in '97 to take a job in banking but missed south georgia.

came back to GSU to get my teaching certification in '98. been living in statesboro again ever since.

southernclay

Born in Duluth, stayed there for 3 days went to Gainesville(I was already tired of the city) Moved to Dahlonega in 97 to go to North Georgia and have stayed here since graduation. Gainesville is not the same place I grew up.

dbodkin

Navy Brat...

Born : Portsmouth Naval Hospital VA.
Raised:
Norfolk, Va Beach, NewLondon CT, Windsor Locks, CT, Newport RI, Goosecreek SC, Jax Fl, Key West FL, Nashville, TN, San Diego CA, Dunoon Scotland, Rota Spain, Rome Italy, Gulfport Ms, Dunbar, PA.

Then my naval career took me to many of them all over again :crazy:

Then to Cumming in 1990............. :yeah:

My Dad served 34 years in the Navy, I spent 10 years in US submarine service... and now baby brother is a 10 year Marine in Iraq.

ramblinrack

born at ft mcpherson hospital (army brat) and from there went to....
ozark, al.
back to atl, greenwood ave that ran past the old ponce de leon ballpark.
boulder, co.
back to atl, e point.
la rochelle , france...my most vivid memory of this time was mama covering my eyes as the french girls liked to go topless....i was nine, and scarred for life.
back to atl, ben hill.
back to alabama, maxwell afb, montgomery.
back to atl, cedar grove, where i finished hs at the now defunct walker hs.
next, moved 5 miles to morrow, ga then.....'got married and decided to move to the distant suburbs of atl.....riverview, al...just across the hooch'.
been here 20 yrs this june and don't see ever moving back to atl.

beretta

Born in Mayo Clinic in Rochester,MN. Lived there until I was 5. Moved to Va. for 5yrs, then to Colorado for 6yrs. Then back to Va for 15yrs. Then to Myrtle Beach for 2yrs. Finally to Ga for the last 3.....I hate moving.... :banginghe

Vapor 300

Born in Oceanside Naval Hosp,CA lived in Fallbrook until I was 4 moved to Crawfordsville,IN Moved to Ft.Myers, FL at the age of 15 lived there for 25 years until 8 months ago when the wife and I moved to Landsburg , Ga ( north of Glenwood) . Pendy , The wife and I grew up in Ft.Myers with your kids and we to loved the area . But things change and life as we knew it had to change with the times . We talk alot about how Ft. Myers was and how the neighbors looked out for each other . I remember going to the parties and folks in the neighborhood would come out . If you get my way sometime stop and see me . That would be great and tell Scott I hope he is OK. :yeah:

Racor

Born in Middletown, Ohio. Lived, went to school and worked in the Cincinnati-Dayton area for 38 years. About three years ago my highschool sweetheart called me up and asked if I was married. (I think she did some pre-season scouting via family members still in my area!! Is that a stalker?? :hair: ) We hooked up about a week later. After a short 15 year seperation, we decided to get married. :)

Moved to Albany, Georgia in 2002.

Sandman619

Born and raised in Oxford Fl., moved 5 miles down the road to Wildwood Fl. I'm a 5th generation Floridian.