Automobile Insurance

transfixer

Insurance is nothing but legalized theft , the only way to keep from getting shafted is to shop rates every two to three years, very few companies out there that treat people decent when it comes time to make a claim, I've had Allstate, Cotton States, Geico, and now Progressive, time for me to shop around again.

REDMOND1858

I told the Allstate representative that after 20 years and no claims I should be getting a safe driver discount not an increase

You are not an asset to them. You have a weakness that they prey upon. Loyalty. Loyalty on hurts the consumer. Shop around. And check with AutoOwners first

You are not an asset to them. You have a weakness that they prey upon. Loyalty. Loyalty on hurts the consumer. Shop around.

100% spot on! I'll add: Except in extremely rare circumstances, you don't need an agent. Guess who ends up paying that agent's commission? With so much information available from a variety of sources, an agent's cost FAR exceeds their value.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Plug your SSN into USAA's website and see if you're eligible. Best rates I've been able to find. Been with them for 20+ years now. You can bundle your home/auto and save even more.