Available Leases Websites

For those looking at these leases, understand that this is a business, these are not "clubs" or "cooperative" they are a for-profit run by one person. I realize all leases for the most part are for profit in some manner, and these are akin to AirBNB in terms of options for hunting leases...except it isn't a "lease" you are really buying an annual membership in a for profit business where one person, a middle man, makes all the decisions. You are not joining a club. Most of these leases are posted over on Hunting Locator with member slots open, even though they don't have them on here...might be the right option for you, and ask lots of questions and ask for references of prior members...happy to provide references via PM or phone. YMMV.

Last edited:
New to the site and glad I found it. Got a few friends who want to join or start a 'club'... 2 - 6 hunters depending on circumstances and I am gunna spend time looking at the details you guys have added here but if anyone has openings in SE GA I am very interested. we have been hunting Toombs, Emanuel, and Telfair counties the last several years so anywhere around there would be great. thanks

New to the site and glad I found it. Got a few friends who want to join or start a 'club'... 2 - 6 hunters depending on circumstances and I am gunna spend time looking at the details you guys have added here but if anyone has openings in SE GA I am very interested. we have been hunting Toombs, Emanuel, and Telfair counties the last several years so anywhere around there would be great. thanks
Let me know too please. I am up for anywhere in GA!