Awesome morning on the Dead Sea.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
After getting skunked two weeks in a row, I finally caught a few. No monsters and only three bites, but I landed all 3. I put in At Galts about 8 and just raised the trolling motor. Saw a doe and a fawn gettin a drink. I ended up at the very back And felt like I was in the woods. It was nice and I was i the shade. While gazing in the woods and listening to my spook work it’s way back I heard that incredible deep pow! Line was tight and the day was awesome! Got two more further back on a spot remover and 3”senko.81027C04-9F41-4FF5-8C78-BAA92F1CE44C.jpegBEB8B042-A27D-4804-9F08-53A23A3DD0D6.jpeg5B113F59-E801-4095-969D-636F2B5FF2D2.jpeg

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Last photo was the spook chaser........I love it when that happens!

ringorock

Nice! I was out on the dead sea this morning too. We put in at Field's to take my FIL's new to him boat out for the first time. Decided to troll my ultra light shad rap. Had two things nail it but didn't get the hook set just right. Ah, well. Only did 30 minutes on the lake.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Caught a 5.99lb largemouth up in that creek youre in right past that dock a few years back, post spawn on a senko. Good spot.

Been years since I’ve been there......I like backwater and a wacky senko! I need more wacky hooks though!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I saw a lot of bait back in the creeks, but I can’t Seem to catch them 20-30 ‘fish. They wouldn’t even hit a Spook, spoon Or drop shot .......what??? I’m a bank beater for sure, but it was already high sun and I don’t have brushpiles to hit.....I need to find them again.