Back to the Pond Life w/pics

Scout'nStripers

I decided to leave the crowds and the spotted bass of Lake Lanier for a day in favor of a little countryside pond life. We had the pond to ourselves and spent the afternoon relaxing and sticking the occasional bass in the old pond prowler. Here's a few of the bigger bass from the afternoon.man1.jpgman2.jpgman.jpgman3.jpg

Cletus T.

I love the pond life………and jerking the jaws of those pond bass. You jerked up some good ones here Jim!

Don’t be hating on us small water guys!!!

jocko755

Excellent, What did you catch them on? The old shallow pond I've been fishing is so heated up the Big bass aren't chasing baits. I have to slow drag a worm. I imagine early and night fishing would be best. Storm came thru and chased me off the water.

Scout'nStripers

I love the pond life………and jerking the jaws of those pond bass. You jerked up some good ones here Jim!

Don’t be hating on us small water guys!!!
Thanks Cletus. I grew up in rural Ks. fishing farm ponds. It's in my DNA....LOL
Excellent, What did you catch them on? The old shallow pond I've been fishing is so heated up the Big bass aren't chasing baits. I have to slow drag a worm. I imagine early and night fishing would be best. Storm came thru and chased me off the water.
Thanks Jocko. Every fish came from dragging a shaky head around and through heavy grass. Lots of fun.man2 copy.jpg