Backyard Bambi Bombers....

DuckArrow

::ke:Well, why not rub it in my face while I'm at work:banginghe. I'd much rather be in the woods. Pictures so I know how much catching up I need to do.:cheers:

alligood729

It's ten points, and I'll take 'em anyway I can

First drop tine buck for me. Still having trouble posting challenge pictures, but will get it done.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 219

100hunter

You've been patient brother, and it finally paid off. Kris I know you thinking what I'm thinking. You guys are now in the drivers seat.

alligood729

You've been patient brother, and it finally paid off. Kris I know you thinking what I'm thinking. You guys are now in the drivers seat.

Still got a couple of sleepers on the backburner. I've got to get a couple of does, but that shouldn't be a problem. Ryan has one more doe. Of course, I could kill a better buck....:D:bounce:

Kris87

I'm guessing that means one is on the ground:cool:,

Nope, nothing on the ground yet. My season has gone according to plan....except I haven't made the shots when needed. I'm drilling does, but blowing my shots at the bucks. If I'd connected on the two I've had opportunities at, I'd have the two biggest bucks I've ever shot on the ground. Both beasts. I'm down, but not out!!!!!

DuckArrow

Nope, nothing on the ground yet. My season has gone according to plan....except I haven't made the shots when needed. I'm drilling does, but blowing my shots at the bucks. If I'd connected on the two I've had opportunities at, I'd have the two biggest bucks I've ever shot on the ground. Both beasts. I'm down, but not out!!!!!

2 blown opportunities! You getting cases of Buck Fever, Kris? If I ever get one this season that is worth shooting, I will make it count. Only seen one buck in the stand this year over 6pts. He was a 115" 8pt and I passed him......I might have doomed myself.

Kris87

2 blown opportunities! You getting cases of Buck Fever, Kris? If I ever get one this season that is worth shooting, I will make it count. Only seen one buck in the stand this year over 6pts. He was a 115" 8pt and I passed him......I might have doomed myself.

Tell me about it. Before this, I had not missed a buck in the last 8 or so I'd shot. I'd missed a handful of does here and there, but made all my big shots count. Then this year struck!!!! At least I have time for redemption still, but both shots I blew literally were gimmes. I need a time machine. :D

alligood729

One of the bombers scored, but not in Ga.....great buck too. I'll let him post the pictures and story....

Kris87

Not a deer for this challenge, but I'm killing again. It'll happen soon here.