BAMA receiver quitting the team

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
But that’s what draws the good recruits. I don’t like the NFL but that’s why the young kids want the bigger payday
And when Saban goes off in a walker, you don't think Bama will come knocking on Kirby's door?

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Note *** nobody on this forum cares if you played baseball, football, ran track, or played basketball in high school. You, as am I, are past your prime and never made 1 red cent playing sports. (so stop being uncle Rico and saying you could throw a football over them mountains) ?

Browning Slayer

Note *** nobody on this forum cares if you played baseball, football, ran track, or played basketball in high school. You, as am I, are past your prime and never made 1 red cent playing sports. (so stop being uncle Rico and saying you could throw a football over them mountains) ?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Browning Slayer

I'm quite sure GA gonna match or exceed whatever anyone else will.

If Saban retired tomorrow, who would be your list of coaches? I've got Dabo and Kirby in the top 2.

Browning Slayer

If Saban retired tomorrow, who would be your list of coaches? I've got Dabo and Kirby in the top 2.
@BamaGeorgialine
And throw out tomorrow. A year from now. Or 2.

And in my world with what Kirby is doing. He’s going to be the #1 choice. I could be wrong!

You think Bama will take a chance on an up and comer?

The next coach will have a target on their back thanks to Nick.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Also need to consider possibility of NIL playing into this guy's choice. No playing time, no name recognition. No recognition, why would anyone be willing to pay for his name?

I'd bet good money we start seeing this more and more with "top" recruits.

MudDucker

Staff member
Keep dreamin' bammer boys. Kirby is home, he is loving it and he ain't gonna go anywhere. I know for a fact that every since he started coaching, getting back to UGA was his goal. He took a turn with Saban to learn from the master, not because he was a bammer fan.

TinKnocker

The best thing I took away from it was working hard and staying the course...anytime since that I have found myself in a situation where things weren't going well and when I was hard up against it I would remember being in that weight room in 1982 and it being 100 degrees and everything soaking wet with humidity and nothing since has seemed as difficult....
This is why I mountain bike 100+ miles a week. Keeps me grounded. When you know what it's like to *REALLY* ride that struggle bus, everything else in life is pretty easy.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Keep dreamin' bammer boys. Kirby is home, he is loving it and he ain't gonna go anywhere. I know for a fact that every since he started coaching, getting back to UGA was his goal. He took a turn with Saban to learn from the master, not because he was a bammer fan.
I doubt Dabo would be interested either. He's got it made in the All Cupcake Conference with a glide path to the CFP most years. Gets spanked more often than not when he plays the SEC so why would he want to play there 8, 9 or 10 times a year.

BamaGeorgialine

This is why I mountain bike 100+ miles a week. Keeps me grounded. When you know what it's like to *REALLY* ride that struggle bus, everything else in life is pretty easy.
I agree. I lift some, ride my peloton, and run a couple of miles a day and I absolutely HATE it. I've figured out as I get older that the word COMFTORABLE means lazy and unhealthy for me so I try to do something uncomfortable every day. For me, it just puts things in perspective. Probably why I can watch a Bama game and win or lose, I'm over it in 5 minutes. It's just a couple of hours of entertainment and that's it

TinKnocker

I agree. I lift some, ride my peloton, and run a couple of miles a day and I absolutely HATE it. I've figured out as I get older that the word COMFTORABLE means lazy and unhealthy for me so I try to do something uncomfortable every day. For me, it just puts things in perspective. Probably why I can watch a Bama game and win or lose, I'm over it in 5 minutes. It's just a couple of hours of entertainment and that's it
I used to have Peloton for rainy days, but man it's hard to beat getting outside. August and February just make the suffer sting a lil more. :bounce:

MudDucker

Staff member
I doubt Dabo would be interested either. He's got it made in the All Cupcake Conference with a glide path to the CFP most years. Gets spanked more often than not when he plays the SEC so why would he want to play there 8, 9 or 10 times a year.

Someone sent me a link to a story saying Dabo had been hired by LSU. I ain't believing it.