barbour county alabama lease opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
278 acres, 50 ac hardwoods, some clear cut re-planted 09, some young pines. $7.00 an ac.

PM for point of contact.

Kelly

Located in Barbour county AL...only QDM county in ALABAMA

kmckinnie

Useles Moderator
Staff member
This is a great lease! Wish I had the money! I already got one!
The owner is a great man to deal with! Yall better jump on it!At that price won't last long! TTYL k

kmckinnie

Useles Moderator
Staff member
Draw He said this is one of his better leases! The last one left! Wish I had the money!Hey army you taken me hunting this year! We need to meet in town one nite and have dinner! TTYL k

Thread starter #6
Kennie, let me know and we will hook up in Eufaula and go the club...named it Turtle Head Hunt Club!!!!! Got a couple of 8 pt on camera and a wide 7 so far. Been so dang gum hot....thankfully we have the pond on the property as it is holding em tight to the bottoms. You would not believe the elevation changes on this place...450ft and goes almost straight down in places. I wish I could get up 3-4 more guys and go ahead and get that other property myself. But already have 6 places (3 in GA and 3 in AL)!!!!!

kmckinnie

Useles Moderator
Staff member
Hey yall!!!!

This lease needs some hunters!!!!!!!!!
There is a 86 ac lease avaliable as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You just might get this one right!!!!!!!!!!!
Pm me or army well get you in touch quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAL

Hunted Barbour Co. many years ago.Could hardly believe the size of the deer racks from over there then. The farmers planted a lots of soybeans then and the protein was the cause of the large racks was said.

kmckinnie

Useles Moderator
Staff member
There some good ones there! I don't know if there is crop land close! I think he has some land close to camp on! P M me and I;ll hook ya up with the land owner! Thanks cal for the good word!
K

Thread starter #16
I can put ya'll in contact with rep if you like, all his areas are gone for this year. Great guy to work with. We got a GREAT property with lots of hardwoods, access, water (creeks and pond), elevation, etc......

Yall want to lease the turkey rights to any of these areas? I am looking for a place to turkey hunt up there...don't care anything for the deer. Let me know. Micah

278 acres, 50 ac hardwoods, some clear cut re-planted 09, some young pines. $7.00 an ac.

PM for point of contact.

Kelly

Located in Barbour county AL...only QDM county in ALABAMA
Kelly will you let me know if you have any land come available please my name is Roger Harvey I’ve been hunting the Barbour County wma my cell number is 904-408-2665 thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.