Barnes bullets

Dewayne w

Which bullet is recomended for 270win 85gr,95gr or 110. I awesome 95 gr will be a faster kill then 110gr

BriarPatch99

The TTSX are available in 95, 110 and 130 in .277" ... I would not want the TSX bullets ...the TSX do not expand a well as the TTSX...

My choice would be the 95 or 110 .... in that order ....

fishman1957

I load the 130 gn TTSX have for the last 3 years very deadly on deer and hogs most are drt ones that have gone a few yards have a blood trail anyone could follow. I have loaded the 110 gn and they work well too . After I had shoulder surgery I loaded the 110 gn in 300 Blackout killed my biggest buck to that date. The one in my avatar I love Barnes TTSX bullets all I load for hunting now.

buckpasser

I load the 130 gn TTSX have for the last 3 years very deadly on deer and hogs most are drt ones that have gone a few yards have a blood trail anyone could follow. I have loaded the 110 gn and they work well too . After I had shoulder surgery I loaded the 110 gn in 300 Blackout killed my biggest buck to that date. The one in my avatar I love Barnes TTSX bullets all I load for hunting now.

Congrats! My biggest fell to nearly the identical bullet in .300 BLK as well.