Barnett crossbow crank cocker

Hoss

Got one for my wife’s XP 350 cause she couldn’t cock it with the rope cocker. Works for her. As long as I am able to use the rope, I will use it. Much faster than the crank.

Hoss

Yes. No problem installing. The one for her crossbow is model BAR20021. Couple of screws was all that was involved. She did manage to break the string hook holder By over tightening the strings. Contacted customer service and they are sending a replacement.

bilgerat

Senior
I bought one , It works fine to cock it before I head to the stand, its too noisy to use in the stand and too slow to use for a follow up shot.

Jim Boyd

I bought one , It works fine to cock it before I head to the stand, its too noisy to use in the stand and too slow to use for a follow up shot.

If you get any follow on shot with a crossbow, that is saying something.

I don’t even cock mine in the stand. If I shoot, I watch to see what happens and then go down to re-cock.

Hoss

I got one for my wife to use as I said. I also have one for my Killer Instinct bow that I use when I am shooting several times at a target. For hunting, I‘m using the rope cocker. Faster to cock and can get it out of the way easily. When hunting, I’m pretty confident there will be enough time between shots for my arms and back to recover.

flintlock hunter

My first Xbow was a Barnett C5 Wildcat that came with a crank. You need to be careful to use the anti-reverse lever while cocking.

lancek742

Installed one for my wife. Easy to install. As mentioned above they are very slow and to be honest my wife said it was actually harder on her to use the crank than the rope so I took it back off and just use the rope now.