Barr says Trump needs to stop the tweeting

jbird1

Coordinated political theatre between the Whitehouse / DOJ. I could see it going something like this:

"Hey Bob, I'm gonna send a tweet complaining about the sentencing. How about you do an interview with one of the ABC's and complain about me. We need to discredit the Trump/Barr coalition narrative they are pushing."
"Copy that...I'm on it."

Never Trumpers gonna never Trump though.

Coordinated political theatre between the Whitehouse / DOJ. I could see it going something like this:

"Hey Bob, I'm gonna send a tweet complaining about the sentencing. How about you do an interview with one of the ABC's and complain about me. We need to discredit the Trump/Barr coalition narrative they are pushing."
"Copy that...I'm on it."

Never Trumpers gonna never Trump though.
Nah. Barr is his own man and he don't scare or get intimidated for squat.

Trump needs to learn how to wield the power he has. It doesn't matter what the judge sentences Stone to. Trump has the power of pardon which trumps the judge's sentence. When you're the biggest, baddest dog in the pack you don't need to do a bunch of barking because you got the bite.

Robert28

Nah. Barr is his own man and he don't scare or get intimidated for squat.

Trump needs to learn how to wield the power he has. It doesn't matter what the judge sentences Stone to. Trump has the power of pardon which trumps the judge's sentence. When you're the biggest, baddest dog in the pack you don't need to do a bunch of barking because you got the bite.
It’s more to it than that. It’s how messed up our justice system is that a radical leftist could be a Forman of a jury when she had a blatant bias. I’d holler about that too cause maybe one of these days you or I will be stuck in front of a jury with an idiot like her on it. Barr isn’t cleaning anything up, he’s too busy going on 60 mins and complaining about Trump. SHOW ME RESULTS! I want to see perp walks.

It’s more to it than that. It’s how messed up our justice system is that a radical leftist could be a Forman of a jury when she had a blatant bias.
It's up to your attorney to ferret those people out through voir dire and strike them. If your attorney is worried about bias up front he should ask for a larger pool of potential jurors as well as more strikes and if the judge says no have his appeal ready to go. That might make the judge mad but it's the jury you're worried about.

Robert28

It's up to your attorney to ferret those people out through voir dire and strike them. If your attorney is worried about bias up front he should ask for a larger pool of potential jurors as well as more strikes and if the judge says no have his appeal ready to go. That might make the judge mad but it's the jury you're worried about.
For all we know his defense used all their strikes and what was left was this woman.

bobocat

Barr using Trump as an excuse to not do anything. Only thing Ive known Barr to do is protect some killers at Ruby Ridge. Trump stirs the pot to get results. If it wasn't for his mouth I probably wouldn't relate to him. Keep stirring the pot Mr. Trump and continue to MAGA.

For all we know his defense used all their strikes and what was left was this woman.
His attorneys should have asked for more strikes and they sure as shootin' should have figured this woman out. Her hate for Trump was all over social media. I would have struck her without asking her a single question.

MudDucker

Staff member
I would have argued that striking her would be for cause and those are usually unlimited.

Something makes me smell a rat in how she responded to voir dire or what questions were asked by that attorney.

drhunter1

Lol we’ve been saying that for how long? We were saying that back this summer that I remember. Democrats still walking around free as a bird. His trap is broke or he doesn’t know how to set it.
This. Barr needs to shut up and do his job!!!!! Don’t worry about the the chess match the POTUS is playing. You serve at the pleasure of the President. Never forget that!

Robert28

His attorneys should have asked for more strikes and they sure as shootin' should have figured this woman out. Her hate for Trump was all over social media. I would have struck her without asking her a single question.
I’ve been struck before and didn’t even open my mouth when I had jury duty. They took one look at me and knew I wasn’t going to play ball.:bounce:

I’ve been struck before and didn’t even open my mouth when I had jury duty. They took one look at me and knew I wasn’t going to play ball.:bounce:
I've been stricken every single time. Once they hear "CPA" they got no more use for me. In fact, they don't even call me for jury duty anymore. I just take up space for a day that they could use for a "real juror". :biggrin2:

If not Barr, then who? Who would help Trump empty the swamp and make a few peeps walk?
Trump cannot empty the swamp. Only the American people can do that.

Only question is. Will we wake up and fire the career politician's before its too late.

In light of McCabe skating I retract my previous condemnations of Trump's tweets. He needs to tweet a lot more.

Robert28

In light of McCabe skating I retract my previous condemnations of Trump's tweets. He needs to tweet a lot more.
He hasn’t tweeted about this at all today. Could be smart on his part, sit back and let the swamp show the American people who they really are.

He hasn’t tweeted about this at all today. Could be smart on his part, sit back and let the swamp show the American people who they really are.
Here's hoping he makes up for lost time this evening.