Bass club looking for co-anglers

Tarpfisher

Bass club in Marietta is looking for co-anglers. We are one of the top bass clubs in georgia. We fish a different lake every month. Great group of guys with some great fishermen. If want you to up your fishing game and learn new techniques joining a bass club is the way to go.

Random pairing draw each month, so you will learn from different guys in the club.

Let me know if you would like more info.

http://www.mariettabassmasters.com/index.html

SlowMotion

More info please.

Tarpfisher

What kind of questions you guys have?

Might be easiest if you PM me and i will give you me cell number to answer detailed questions.

We just want any new co-anglers to be active in the club.

SlowMotion

The questions I have are overall generic:

What lakes do you typically visit?
Dues or fees?
Skill level Needed? (I'm just getting more into bass fishing)

Tarpfisher

we fish a lot of alabama lakes, several georgia lakes and usually only 2 in tennessee.

dues are $56 a quarter plus our parent org dues which makes you a member of FLW and BASS who we are both affiliated with. I can't recall the parent org cost, but they are fairly cheap as well.

The 56 a quarter covers your tournament entry fees, but you be required to pay the boater you fish with each tourney $40 to help cover cost of fuel and oil.

Fishing as a co angler in my mind is all about improving your skill. The experience alone with spending the day with experienced angler will cut the learning curve in half. We have co anglers of all skill levels.

rospaw

we fish a lot of alabama lakes, several georgia lakes and usually only 2 in tennessee.

dues are $56 a quarter plus our parent org dues which makes you a member of FLW and BASS who we are both affiliated with. I can't recall the parent org cost, but they are fairly cheap as well.

The 56 a quarter covers your tournament entry fees, but you be required to pay the boater you fish with each tourney $40 to help cover cost of fuel and oil.

Fishing as a co angler in my mind is all about improving your skill. The experience alone with spending the day with experienced angler will cut the learning curve in half. We have co anglers of all skill levels.

I agree on the learning and the cost is very affordable.

How do the winnings (if any) get split if any? boat owner / rider
You fish where / how the boat owner picks or ?
Do you draw partner before T day so you can pre-fish or?

Teh Wicked

I would like to be in a club like this to learn more advanced bass fishing stuff, but I cannot do any lakes but Lanier.