Bass fishing a small pond

CCSAR22

I was invited to fish a small pond that is rarely fished. This was the second day...I wish I would have had my camera on the first day! Awesome fishing!!

fish hawk

Bass Master
Your lucky the rod wasnt broken,never seen one survive shipping in a box like that(y)Do it to it,fun times!!!

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Ponds can be some of the best fishing to be had. I ordered a Blair Wiggins inshore rod from Dicks several years ago and it arrived in a box like that and wasn’t broken. Don’t know how. Rod is still in box when picture was taken.

WaltL1

So what was your opinion of the Mojo Inshore?
Am considering one in spinning and casting in the exact same length/weight as that.

frankwright

I have unlimited access to a friends pond. It was stocked with Tiger bass seven years ago and bream. It was accidently stocked with catfish when his large catfish growing cage got a hole in it.
When it is right you cannot get a trick worm back to the boat without a bite. We are keeping everything under 14" as there are so many.
I caught a 10.0 and a 10.3 last summer and they are back in there.
Bream fishing is unbelievable when the time is right, it looks like pirannah feeding when the feeder goes off.
Pond fishing can be the best but you do need to get the small ones out.

LTZ25

Ponds can be some of the best fishing to be had. I ordered a Blair Wiggins inshore rod from Dicks several years ago and it arrived in a box like that and wasn’t broken. Don’t know how. Rod is still in box when picture was taken.
That the reason I order rods from TW , they use very strong tubes to ship rods .