bayer tree and shrub without fertilizer

Ngibbs

I am having a flea problem with them on my dogs and cats. I noticed people are using bayer tree and shrub without fertilizer and i cannot find it. Does anyone know where i can buy it from or another brand.

Hillbilly stalker

I can’t put my finger on it, but that bottle looks different for some reason. What your looking for is the 1.47% Imidacloprid. That’s the active ingredient . There was another brand, I think Dominion or old Dominion. As long as it has the ImidaclopRid and NO fertilizer, I wouldn’t be afraid to try it. Here is the dosage chart if you need it.ABE8A8A6-821C-4049-8989-682133570E15.png

Dbender

O.p, it doesn't work real well. It will knock them back some but will not get rid of them. I've used dominion 2l which is 21% imidacloprid and it still won't kill all fleas. Google canada vet express and buy the real thing without a prescription. I'm not recommending a specific drug you'll have to google reviews and side effects and decide which way to go.

Hillbilly stalker

Funny....its all I use and it works. Straight down the middle of their back once a month. I know a bunch of people who have success with it. If you have an infested yard your gonna need a different game plan.

Ngibbs

Funny....its all I use and it works. Straight down the middle of their back once a month. I know a bunch of people who have success with it. If you have an infested yard your gonna need a different game plan.

Which products do you use? Does it have fertilizer in it?

Ngibbs

I ended up buying permethrin from Tractor suplies and sprayed the house and dogs with it. Whenever it quits raining i am planning on spraying the yard.. the only thing you cannot use it on cats.

Hillbilly stalker

Which products do you use? Does it have fertilizer in it?
I bought a couple bottles of the bayer tree & shrub at Home Depot a couple years ago. A bottle lasts me for a long time. I didn’t know they had pulled it. Don’t spray that Permethrin around a pond, it will kill off fish too.

Hillbilly stalker

I ended up buying permethrin from Tractor suplies and sprayed the house and dogs with it. Whenever it quits raining i am planning on spraying the yard.. the only thing you cannot use it on cats.
If you have an infestation problem.....go to the site squirrel dog central. Type in fleas in the search section. There is a post by a member called “Mountainman” that goes thru the process of taking care Of your dogs and yard....it works but it’s a fight at first.

specialk

me too, on beagles.....1cc between the shoulders right after their ivermectin once a month....