Be on the lookout for this dog please!

ArmyTaco

Shady went missing out of his yard in the Bond Swamp/Twiggs County area. If anyone hears anything about him please let me know. Shoot me a text 478...258...4071 He is owned by my friend Steve Reeves and his a very high profile dog. Cant miss him. FB_IMG_1603812724634.jpg

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Is he microchipped

specialk

is his tail cropped?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
That is a fine looking hound. I hope he is found.

ArmyTaco

Are they thinking theft or missing? That cropped tail will be a big plus in IDing him.
Its hard to say. He may have been picked up out of the yard, but not stolen out of a kennel. But went missing real quick.

stonecreek

Its hard to say. He may have been picked up out of the yard, but not stolen out of a kennel. But went missing real quick.
Best of luck had one of my squirrel dogs disappear several years ago. Looked high and low. And had given up finding her after a week. At about 10 days found her wandering down the road a couple miles from house. And had a buddy Springer spaniel stay missing for a month before it showed. You just don’t know.

ArmyTaco

So sorry about your dog. Love to hear blueticks bark. Hope you find him.
He does not belong to me, but to a friend of mine. He is actually an English Coonhound, but most wouldn't know how to tell a bluetick colored English from an actual Bluetick Coonhound without a bunch of experience. Even then it can be almost impossible at times.