Bears in Southwest Georgia

1982ace

I saw trail cam pics of the one spotted on river creek. Had a bear hit on 75 by my house in Lowndes County several years ago. A few years back had a 55 gallon hanging feeder tore up. It was about 7 ft off the ground and ripped the motor off the bottom. Just occasional bear though, not frequently

oldguy

I saw trail cam pics of the one spotted on river creek. Had a bear hit on 75 by my house in Lowndes County several years ago. A few years back had a 55 gallon hanging feeder tore up. It was about 7 ft off the ground and ripped the motor off the bottom. Just occasional bear though, not frequently
That sounds more like 'OL BIG FOOTS"!

Gaswamp

Crisp and Dooly occasionally

blakely

Buddy of mine showed me a pic of a bear from his trail cam. He hunts somewhere between Ft Gaines and Cuthbert. He didn't tell me exactly where the pic was taken.

oldguy

Haven't seen them but folks tell me of trail cam pics of bar in Baker County. I'd like to see one just to know we had 'em.

i have heard of people seeing bear in Miller and Baker counties. But no pictures. Heard some hog hunters had a video of one they treed with hog dogs in Baker county but could not find out who had the video. A friend told me he seen one cross the road in Miller county and he is a credible person.