Beautiful morning on Chick

Blackston

Last edited:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Good job on the yote , is it as torn up from the storm as everyone is saying , I haven’t hunted there in probably 15 yrs but it sure was a beautiful piece of property

Rabun

way to go! got a pic of that winch you found? I find all kinds of strange things out in the middle of nowhere...not that old logging equip is a strange item.

Blackston

Good job on the yote , is it as torn up from the storm as everyone is saying , I haven’t hunted there in probably 15 yrs but it sure was a beautiful piece of property
It's bad in some places some are fine But I only saw it once pre storm

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
You’ve had a great season to remember Blackston! Are you having anything mounted this year?

Blackston

My little girls is at the taxi I never met up with the giant that I know is at least visiting my property. I did have a broke up 8 Euro mounted.

Mark K

Banned
Started hunting there as a kid (about 12 or 13) when dad would get drawn for the quota hunts. Once old enough to drive my buddies and I would bow hunt there, then hunt hogs during the small game season. (We always used deer rifles)
I’m 50, 51 in another week, and still hunt there to this day. Killed just about every game animal, nongame animal, and gamebird there is hunting out there over the years. My biggest spurred bird came from one of the swamps out there. The minute I walked up and saw him, I knew he would be put on display to always remember that day.
Introduced my sons to it and they have also had great success.
This past hurricane ruined a lot of my old stomping grounds. To see it destroyed like that tears me up inside. Those were some of the most beautiful woods in SW Georgia.

twtabb

Started hunting there as a kid (about 12 or 13) when dad would get drawn for the quota hunts. Once old enough to drive my buddies and I would bow hunt there, then hunt hogs during the small game season. (We always used deer rifles)
I’m 50, 51 in another week, and still hunt there to this day. Killed just about every game animal, nongame animal, and gamebird there is hunting out there over the years. My biggest spurred bird came from one of the swamps out there. The minute I walked up and saw him, I knew he would be put on display to always remember that day.
Introduced my sons to it and they have also had great success.
This past hurricane ruined a lot of my old stomping grounds. To see it destroyed like that tears me up inside. Those were some of the most beautiful woods in SW Georgia.

I know just how you feel. Never be the same.