Been to grocery store lately ?

LTZ25

Son’s wife had him go by Kroger to pick up some mayo , he said store had almost nothing left on shelves except mayo but it was 2 for 1 .

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
The two I have been to in Oconee and Athens were more or less as full as normal. Except for the paper goods/soup/pasta.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Today. Ingles store was fully stocked except of paper products and sanitizer.

Lilly001

I'm making the weekly trip to Publix in the am.
I hope they have the few things I need.
The wife is missing her daily trips, but I'm reorganizing the pantry and I found we can probaly live 2 months on all of the extra stuff she has bought over the last couple years. Lol.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Idjits did exactly what the Governor told them not to do, rush on the stores. Wife went for a few staples and our Krogers had many bare shelve. Last week they seemed to be catching up a bit.

Redbow

Went to the Piggly Wiggly here plenty of most everything except paper towels, sanitizer, and TP which was to be expected...Lowe's food stores same way, even bought a roasted chicken...Dollar General had TP in the back waiting for the stocking man to put it out..

j_seph

We have been going on line at Kroger and paying an extra small fee and just having groceries dropped off at house for 3 weeks now.

j_seph

I gave up searching for TP and paper towels. So I went yesterday to a place that sales in bulk and bought a case of TP and paper towels. 96 rolls of TP, the options seem endless.

1john4:4

Yep. I knew it would happen when the news conference yesterday didn’t have many details. Picked up a handful of stuff today and it looked like a repeat of the previous panic.
He messed up when he said "be prepared to hunker down for a couple of weeks". Like that won't cause the already panic stricken to go out and buy two months worth.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
The ones around here are were mostly bare a week or two ago, but starting to slowly normalize now. We're a week ahead of y'all on the stay at home orders.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I have it on good authority that the Walton County Dollar General stores are getting a supply of TP tomorrow. I am thinking of camping out tonight at the Good Hope store. It’s more scenic ;)

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I have it on good authority that the Walton County Dollar General stores are getting a supply of TP tomorrow. I am thinking of camping out tonight at the Good Hope store. It’s more scenic ;)

Are the scenes better than the people of wallyworld?