Bengals Vs chiefs

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
The Cincinnati mayor is being served a double order of crow.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Checked this morning, I'm still happy for the Chiefs.
Hope the owner sent the Bengals home on a bus as they have plenty of time on their hands.

SpotandStalk

Eagles should stomp them.

I don’t know. If KC can get a receiver or 2 back should be a close game.

I didn’t watch much regular season but seems the Eagles had an easy road in the playoffs with Giants and 49ers having no qb.

Tight Lines

I knew after the 3rd and 9 fiasco KC would be headed to Disneyland
The officials got it right, even if it wasn't a typical process...and it didn't impact the game even if they got it wrong...

Because it was atypical, folks are making a big deal out of it...

The Bengals shot themselves in the foot with 2 penalties in the last 2 minutes...Burrow's spiking the ball is going to draw more penalties if he doesn't get it closer to an eligible receiver...he is pretty unique in the NFL right now the way he does that...

And the late hit completely out of bounds was just poor judgement...

Not defending the referee's crew...they made a lot of calls that were marginal. The Chiefs had a TD early in the game that should have been overturned and instead the call was upheld, even though it was clearly a TD. It's hard being a referee these days with all of the instant replay, multiple angles, NY review, and armchair quarterbacks...I wouldn't want to do it...

SpotandStalk

The officials got it right, even if it wasn't a typical process...and it didn't impact the game even if they got it wrong...

Because it was atypical, folks are making a big deal out of it...

The Bengals shot themselves in the foot with 2 penalties in the last 2 minutes...Burrow's spiking the ball is going to draw more penalties if he doesn't get it closer to an eligible receiver...he is pretty unique in the NFL right now the way he does that...

And the late hit completely out of bounds was just poor judgement...

Not defending the referee's crew...they made a lot of calls that were marginal. The Chiefs had a TD early in the game that should have been overturned and instead the call was upheld, even though it was clearly a TD. It's hard being a referee these days with all of the instant replay, multiple angles, NY review, and armchair quarterbacks...I wouldn't want to do it...

I don’t necessarily think the late hit was too bad a decision. When initially contacted Mahomes was just oob and the defender never knows when the qb will turn it upfield and attempt to stay in. Bang bang play and he got caught taking a gamble.

The 3rd and 9 was ridiculous imo.

What td are you referring to? The toney catch?