Beretta A300 Outlander

Firebug80

Just picked up a new Beretta A300 Outlander. Have any of you had any experience with the A300? If so, what choke has performed well for you? I’ve always had good results from Patternmaster Code Black Big Game. Thinking of sticking with Patternmaster and running a few patterns with some Federal 2 3/4 and 3 00B, along with some 1B and 4B. Should go good with the 2 new 8 week old walker pups coming at the end of the month. Come on October!

Firebug80

Congrats on the new pups.

Fwiw i have a Beretta al391. It is a great shotgun.

Looking forward to working the new pups. Love training them and watching them mature.
I’ve heard that al391 is a sweet gun. Ive never heard too much negative about Beretta, but never owned one until now.

LTFDretired

I have the A300. I bought Black Diamond Strike Turkey Choke Tube from Indian Creek

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Just picked up a new Beretta A300 Outlander. Have any of you had any experience with the A300? If so, what choke has performed well for you? I’ve always had good results from Patternmaster Code Black Big Game. Thinking of sticking with Patternmaster and running a few patterns with some Federal 2 3/4 and 3 00B, along with some 1B and 4B. Should go good with the 2 new 8 week old walker pups coming at the end of the month. Come on October!
Where u going to run dogs at. Just wondering. Good luck.