Bering Optics Thermals

Kestas69

Thanks for sharing. I just may put that on my AR. Is it pretty sturdy once clipped on?

This type of adapter works best for me. I use electrical tape on the scope before mounting adapter to prevent any possible scratches. Two Allen screws holds adapter in place very firmly and with attached monocular everything is sturdy. I leave adapter on the scope. That doesn’t effect my day shooting at all when I am not using monocular.
Monocular works best with lower base magnification scopes because monocular already have I think 3 or 4 base magnification. Attach monocular to adapter and mount on the scope. Move forward or back to find the best image quality and secure the adapter to the scope.16AD6DCB-3B8C-4C5A-B4FB-13CFEB5983D2.jpegE03DD211-35BE-43F8-99CD-81F31932477A.jpeg

Kestas69

You can get more universal adapters and move them from scope to scope without having to mess with Allen screws but they are less sturdy D2D3A228-AAB4-4057-B8D8-77B4A898AABB.jpeg26CB129A-038C-472C-83CF-50534204AEF5.png

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
Sent it last wednesday. They received it monday and called me yesterday. $30 to replace function buttons and battery compartment, will send an email confirming shipping after repair. I think thats awesome service and great price for a discontinued unit one year out of warranty.
Less than 2 week turnaround with at least 8 of those days in shipping back and forth. I'm impressed to say the least and my thermal is ready to rock again!Screenshot_20220614-174758_Gallery.jpg

HogKillaDNR

I’ve had this Hogster for about two months but haven’t had any luck laying one down since I’ve had it. I changed scope and ammo at the same time and was beginning to think I’d done jinxed my gun. I’ve seen this bunch in a couple different cow pastures and haven’t bothered with them till tonight. Feels good to get that ole monkey off my back
That's a nice hog and are you using the Death Grip Tripod?

HogKillaDNR

sghoghunter

I purchased one last year to use with my AR10. Just need a place to utilize it on some hogs now.

I bought mine a couple months ago when Amazon had it for $135. I was just using an adjustable shooting stick I picked up at Wally World and it worked real good. The tripod is real steady to make that first shot count but I’m not use to being held down and not moving as freely as the adjustable stick

HogKillaDNR

I bought mine a couple months ago when Amazon had it for $135. I was just using an adjustable shooting stick I picked up at Wally World and it worked real good. The tripod is real steady to make that first shot count but I’m not use to being held down and not moving as freely as the adjustable stick
I completely understand what you mean. I keep the Death Grip and a set of trigger sticks for mobility.