Best bow ....

GAbuckhunter88

I recommend shooting the Elite Kure. I shot every single bow out this year and it was by far the smoothest draw cycle and shooting bow I shot.

Ride over to Ace hardware in Social circle, they have every bow there you can shoot.

Dennis

Anybody looked at the new Hoyt eclipse it's for draws up to 28" and weights up to 60#
I have been eye balling one

bogobble

I bought an Elite enlist a couple months ago. Very impressed with the smooth draw. 34" A to A 7" brace height. I liked my old Mathews MQ1 but tore my rotator cuff and can't pull but 53-54 lbs. This Elite draws as good or better than my MQ1.

livetohunt

Last bow I bought was an Elite, and it has been great. I went in with an open mind to buy any brand I liked, and after shooting all the bows, I ended up with the Elite.

Ihunt

I’m still shooting a Mathews Heli-M 70/30, I’m curious what a $1800 bow will do these days. What’s special about the new rigs?

The only hunting bows that cost that much, and even that’s a stretch, are the carbon ones. The aluminum ones are a lot cheaper. Buying used or leftover new stock gets them a lot cheaper. I just paid $399.00 for a brand new Xcentric 7. Just have to shop around. No way am I dropping a grand on a bow that doesn’t hold value.

TomC

I've been anti-PSE for about 2 decades (long story) but currently shooting an aging Eiite 32 so about time to start perusing the archerytalk classifieds. Love shooting my Hoyt Prevail "nearly round wheel" SMOOTH drawing target bow and want a smooth drawing hunting bow due to bad back and shoulder. I have heard nothing but good things about the PSE Evolve cams.

Something along the lines of a 34" ATA 7" brace height would do me......I've never felt the need for speed!

Last edited: