• Harmon's Doe Estrus

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Ms. Doe Pee

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GaDeerSlayer

Scrape Juice!

This stuff really works...I've never been big on using attractant scents, besides maybe a little tinks 69 during the rut. And I'm not sure I've ever seen a deer that was actually paying any attention to it? I bought a bottle of Bow Hunter's Set Up "Scrape Juice" last year and have used it with remarkable results! Maybe it is just coincendence that I've seen and killed more deer since using it, but I know for a fact that I have had deer come straight in to a limb I sprayed some on and lick the leaves, and have even seen bucks hook the limbs with their horns. Doe's do not really seem to pay the stuff much attention, but it has definently brought several bucks my way! Not just the young deer either, I killed my biggest buck to date on October 18th of last season while he was hooking a branch I sprayed 15 yards from my stand! He was a 5 1/2 yr. old deer! Like I said, maybe it's just coincedence, but I'm a believer in the stuff. If you have not tried it yet, look into it and give it a shot! You might just be suprised...

Frank,
You said you tried the stuff for a year and used 6-8 bottles without ever seeing a deer. I just wonder if you might be using WAY too much? I used the stuff about every hunt last year, and 1 bottle lasted me the entire season. How exactly were you using it, and how much at a time?

Bone Collector

Scent Shield

Sorry, guys but I wasn't very clear on the Scent Shield lures. I don't mean the scent eliminators or masks. Scent Shield makes Still Steamin', Almost Steamin'(synthetic), and the one that has Buck Semen. I would hate to be the guy that collects that semen. The bucks may love him :love: , but he has got to be going home every day with tired arms. :rofl: Isn't there a scent company called Jack's Juice? Seems like they would sell buck semen, too. The name fits anyway. :bounce:

Darrell

SouthPaw Draw

GONetwork, GWF and NTWF Member
Have used Tink's in the past but concentrate on human scent elimination now. I try to reduce my scent and blend in with the woods. I store all my hunting gear in airtight tupperware containers with either pine needles or oak limbs with leaves depending on where I'm hunting.
Also always wear knee high rubber boots that I put on when I get to the hunting property.