Best Kayak Oars from Anglers POV

Bmanbks

Hello,
I haven’t gotten my first fishing kayak yet, but looking to go cheaper on it so I can invest more into the oar and PFD.
I really want to know fellow anglers take on best Oars, and also best bang for the buck options as well.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Mine are bending branches, the next big debate you’ll encounter is whether to tether your paddle or not. Some folks feel it’s something to get tangled up in if you take a spill. I’m of the opposite camp. The few times I been baptized, hanging on to my tethered paddle has gotten me back to my boat and equipment in it. This is more of a factor in moving water.

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
Mine are bending branches, the next big debate you’ll encounter is whether to tether your paddle or not. Some folks feel it’s something to get tangled up in if you take a spill. I’m of the opposite camp. The few times I been baptized, hanging on to my tethered paddle has gotten me back to my boat and equipment in it. This is more of a factor in moving water.

People who think you shouldn't tether a yak paddle have never had one slide outta the boat and disappear....:bounce: