Best O-Line in the SEC

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I’d still say UT because they got Cade Mayes. They probably have the best O cord in Chaney as well
You hit the nail on the head. And they have the best head coach! They are just playing too many freshmen right now to win the big games. But, boy, when these freshmen become juniors and seniors, look out college football world. Dawgs just got lucky tonight. Even though they lost, I still say the VOLS are back!

Coenen

Only watched the second half. Looked like a more talented team beating a less talented team. Once UGA's offensive line started to push the line scrimmage late in the 3rd, early in the 4th, it was over.

I was literally about to press 'send' to tell my friends that the body blows had taken their toll, and UGA was going to look for the knockout, as UGA landed the knockout.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
You hit the nail on the head. And they have the best head coach! They are just playing too many freshmen right now to win the big games. But, boy, when these freshmen become juniors and seniors, look out college football world. Dawgs just got lucky tonight. Even though they lost, I still say the VOLS are back!

Yep. They came to Athens to play bare knucks football and they pulled it off the first half. They are a much improved team. The East is starting to get competitive again.

FootLongDawg

I'm more concerned with Zeus. I mean I love the guy's heart ,his story, and am glad he is a Dawg. But he is not elusive, runs with his head down, and doesn't break tackles well. McIntosh and Milton looked to be more breakaway type backs, although Milton needs to hold on to the ball better. Again, I am pulling for Zeus, who wouldn't be, but he needs to be more shifty in the hole to be a complete back. Also, hurry back James Cook

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
They just met the best defense in the country. And got slapped around like a Bammers wife after losing to Auburn.

Twiggbuster

Zues can drag a couple of defenders to get extra yards, but you’re right, needs more vision. Could have scored before half if he’d popped outside Big Ben. It was there.
Like Milton and McIntosh. Cook is our game breaker. He looks bigger and faster.
We get our running game going, our defense will be even better. And fresh.

TinKnocker

Zeus may be knicked up. He looked great in the Sugar Bowl and against Auburn. He even had two really nice catches out of the backfield against Auburn.