Best place for truck tires in N. Georgia?

menhadenman

Live in Union County and getting close to needing a new set of tires for my 2500 Duramax. I’d appreciate any recommendations.

tr21

i use walmart. if i have a problem there's always one near. i can have them balanced and rotated while I shop and they've always been good to me at the one in Blairsville !

lonewolf247

I always order tires from Walmart.com or TireRack.com. With Walmart they will ship free to the store. With Tirerack, it's shipped free to your house. It just opens up your options so much better. Just about any tire is available. Then I go to Walmart and they will mount them fairly cheap.

hiawassee1

High country is good, I’ve had really good experiences with Eric(member on here) at Jacky Jones Ford in Cleveland, Ga. the past two sets I’ve put on my truck. actually has had the best price, and on top usually a rebate to go along with it. Ford credit usually has 6 or 12 months, can’t remember which, free financing. At least you don’t have to come outta pocket all at once. Give em a call super nice guy, lives in Union as well.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
i use walmart. if i have a problem there's always one near. i can have them balanced and rotated while I shop and they've always been good to me at the one in Blairsville !

Not in Toccoa, unless you plan on shopping for at least 7 or 8 hours

menhadenman

I wound up going with High Country - great service and I felt like the tires were a good deal. Never had Falkens before, but 55k mile warranty and recommendations made it worth a shot. Been happy so far.