Best place to buy Yamaha ATV

delacroix

BANNED
Thanks. I went and sat on one. Uncomfortable just sitting on it. Guess I'll have to pony up for a UTV, 'cause I can't imagine spending much time riding an ATV.

transfixer

ATV's can get into places that UTV's and off road golf carts can't, like through thick woods, rougher areas, etc, all depends on what you will use one for as to what works best for you, I have a four wheeler I seldom if ever use anymore, as I now use an electric lifted golf cart for my hunting needs, but if I had to retrieve a deer from a thick swamp or really rough area i'd have to break out the atv to go get it.

FlipKing

I had a 2wd Honda 420 that would literally go anywhere I could walk. I sold it and moved to a Pioneer because I have 3 kids I try to include the woods as much as I can. There is certainly some places a UTV can't go. But I can put 1000lbs of feed in the bed and feed up the whole club without going back to the truck as well and I can sit 4 people. Each has their pro's and cons.

delacroix

BANNED
No doubt the ATV would do anything I'd want except be comfortable to ride for a few hours. The Yamaha base UTVs aren't much more expensive. Unfortunately they won't fit in the bed of my truck.

I'm thinking about the Kawasaki Mule SX. I'd rather have a Yamaha, but they don't sell the small UTVs anymore.

Lindseys Grandpa

Unless you set on new i would watch sells adds such as craigslist and facebook yardsales. In hard times such as a lot of people are going thru toys are the first thing to go. atv's, boats ect .

delacroix

BANNED
I woulda thought so but lots of people are getting more from unemployment than they made working. Maybe when they get the tax bill next year!

Anyhow, Speedzone over in AL looks like a place. Gotta decide be uncomfortable or hassle hauling on trailer or settle for Kawasaki souped up golf cart.