Big Boy

Thread starter #1

dfurdennis

Got my personal best last night....this 320lb male has been going through about 100lbs of feed every week at my hunting property for the last two-three weeks....his luck finally run out last night.....he slid in about 10ish and the 300 blackout put him on his back!

Attachments

Very nice!

I think you shot a hippo. Congratulations

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Bar hog? Can’t tell if he has his bean bag or not...big rascal and some nice cutters. Glad he gone!
That’s what I was thinking also , sure looks like one . We use to cut and release all the small boars we caught in traps . Made some good eating when someone killed one of them

Thread starter #15
That’s what I was thinking also , sure looks like one . We use to cut and release all the small boars we caught in traps . Made some good eating when someone killed one of them
Yeah he still had them, funny story I thought I shot the big one...he was solo but one bigger than him showed up at about 2 am this morning almost exact same colors and spot patterns so I know what I will be doing next Friday night!

bfriendly

Nice hog , congrats ! Looks healthy , should be some good eating .
I was honking the same thing! I don’t care he is huge, he has nice round edges and looks like he has been eating like a king! I bet he is gonna make some fine fine BBQ! Man what a nice pig!

That's a dang nice hog!

Good luck with the other one

bany

Congratulations! Pile of sausage there! Hope you get the other in the freezer too.