Big Central Florida Bucks

swamp hunter

I'm from Florida and I'll never quit hunting Georgia.
We load up the Motor Coaches every Season and head North.
12 deer a person and we buy Everybody a License.
Got 2 Refridgerated Trailers we tow behind and after the trip back they've Aged real nice...::gone:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Already with such advanced antlers, and already out of velvet? Is this supposed to be a recent pic?

Bob Wallace

Already with such advanced antlers, and already out of velvet? Is this supposed to be a recent pic?
Some are coming in nicely on the bucks around Immokalee where we hunt. Our rut starts with the wet season down here around the 3rd week in July sometimes a little earlier kinda like y'alls with the cold.

bullgator

Some are coming in nicely on the bucks around Immokalee where we hunt. Our rut starts with the wet season down here around the 3rd week in July sometimes a little earlier kinda like y'alls with the cold.
My dad and uncle hunted in Immokalee on property owned by a doctor in Miami. I believe it was Dr. Flipsy or something like that.

Bob Wallace

Nice. A good friend of mine's sister married into the Collier family so we hunt about 25,000 private acres throughout the year. Hog, Osceolas, Duck, Dove, deer and hopefully black bear in the future. Very cool place and have seen a number of Florida panthers also.